Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Star Fox Crew

starfoxsizedbwweb

Super talented illustrator and fellow MICA alum Jimmy Giegerich is putting together an old school video game zine Bits in Multiples of 8: An 8bit-64bit Video Game Fan Art Zine and this is my Star Fox based submission. Even though I don't really play video games anymore they were a huge part of my childhood,  I still remember that the first game I ever beat was Duck Tales for my nes and I spent days playing Ninja Turtles, Mega Man and Mario 3.


Later I just remember being mesmerized by star fox on the snes, I just couldn't imagine games looking any more awesome and then playing the N64 version in Sears was my introduction to that system. 


Anyways here it is in color:


starfoxsizedweb


and the character details:


Fox


Falco


Slippy


Peppy





No comments: