Friday, February 03, 2012

NYSSSA Poster


Here's something a little bit different, recently I was asked to create a poster promoting the New York State Summer School of the Arts program. I was a little unsure about sharing this on here since it's a little bit out of place amidst my illustration work but it's something that I'm just really passionate about.  As a NYSSSA alum and former staff member it really was the least I could do to give back to such an amazing program. It is such an amazing program that offer an affordable opportunity for young artists and I'm sure that I probably wouldn't be where I am today if I hadn't participated.

I know that they are accepting applications know so if you know any young New York state based budding artist types (in both visual and performing arts) point them towards it.

P.S. Look at me all pretending to be a designer and stuff.

No comments: