Thursday, April 07, 2016

A Cheesy Space Adventure





























Alright here it is, this weekend is Emerald City Comicon so even though I don’t have a table this year I still wanted to put together a new mini comic to take with me and hand out. So here’s “A Cheesy Space Adventure”, a super serious super suspenseful action sci-fi story. Like I said I don’t have a table but if you see me wandering around say hi and grab a comic. I feel like I should make some sort of secret codeword for that. 
While working on this I realized all of my comics seem to be about snack and honestly I’m pretty okay with that. 
The other thing I realized while working on this is how much I love working on comics and would love to do something longer or more ongoing so I’m currently on the hunt for a writer to collaborate with.

No comments: