Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Summer at Cornish 2013


I know it’s only May but if you are a high school student (ages 15-18) who thinks that spending the summer inside drawing rad things and watching cartoons sounds way better than a job at the ice cream hut or babysitting your little brother or if you know of someone else who fits that criteria I’d like to suggest the Summer At Cornish Precollege Program from July 8-August 2nd where I happen to be teaching a Sequential Design and Illustration course

Last year we had a blast and some of the things coming out of the class included a biker dude prince charming, multi-colored bats dripping with disease and a sea captain literally sword planting a torpedo into a submarine. I can vouch for the fact that most if not all students left the class with portfolio worthy work based on real life assignments. 
You do not need to live in Seattle to take part of this, I know for a fact housing is available and they even do extra programming for the students living on campus. Also if you register and pay before Friday May 3rd you’ll get a 10% discount on the course

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

No comments: