Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nidoran (Female)

Nidoran (F) for Pokemon Battle Royale Show

Although small, its venomous barbs render this Pokémon dangerous. The female has smaller horns.

Here's my Nidoran (Female) piece for the Light Grey Art Lab's Poke'mon Battle Royale Show which has a ton of the most crazy talented folks participating, I mean just look at these names. If you're around Minneapolis between April 16th and May 11th you should totally check it out. Prints will be availible at the gallery for the very reasonable price of $40

When I was growing up playing Poke'mon Red my favorites were Cubone, Muk, and Nidoran, which I guess are kind of weird choices. It's kind of a shame poison types were always kind of crappy because they're always just so damn cool.

Also just want to put in a word of the Light Grey Art Lab's kickstarter, they're trying to get a professional level print and computer space set up to teach courses to the community and every bit helps.

No comments: