Friday, September 23, 2011

Cute and Gruesome

I recently had the opportunity to contribute another piece to the Ten Paces and Draw blog, this weeks theme being monsters. This was really interesting for me because before I spent most of my time drawing well dressed people and such I spent most of my time drawing monsters, so this was a kind of road not taken moment.
  Monsters
 Here is my final based on this sketch by the very talented Michelle Romo

And as it worked out Michelle ended up with my sketch, which turned our marvelously.
Finally the Ten Paces folks have opened up a shop over at Society 6, where you can purchase a print of my monster piece as well as many other amazing works. Every print sold will help support the artists who contribute and help the blog grow, so why not head over there and pick something up.

No comments: