Friday, February 03, 2012

Children's Book

So the biggest reason that I dropped off the map for a month and a half is that I was recently hired to illustrate a children's book as part of the MeeGenius! Author Challenge titled Waiting for James in a Sea of Pink by Bethany Telles. You can actually see the whole thing now here.

If you would please take the time to vote for it I would really appreciate it, the top 4 books will be published through the MeeGenius! app but more importantly they will be donating a library of children's books to the school library of the winning author's choice.

I have to say doing a children's book in a month was exhausting but I think I really like the idea of doing more children's books soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm just seeing this (because, yes, I'm a creepy stalker like that!)
Thanks again for all your hard work. It's been officially published! Congrats to you!!! You made the story wonderful. I hope we can work together again, because you color your illustrations the way I view the world. :) Thank you, thank you!!