Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Adventure Time: Candy Capers #1 San Diego Comicon Exclusive Variant

Adventure Time: Candy Capers #1 San Diego Comicon Exclusive Varient

I am very excited to finally be able to share this, this is my cover for Boom Studios Adventure Time mini-series Candy Capers written by Yuta Ota, Ananth Panagariya. This was originally going to be for a later issue in the series but I found out recently that it was selected to be a San Diego Comicon Exclusive for Awesome Conventions with a limited run of only 500 copies. You can preorder a copy here or stop by their table. Seriously though shout out to the folks at Boom who are doing amazing things and letting cool people contribute to their projects.

 Also on a personal note, I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way that I can come and hang out and do a signing but am having some trouble tracking down a place to stay, everything seems pretty much completely book already so if anyone know somewhere that has space or I can crash for a night or two let me know.

No comments: