Friday, February 13, 2009

Maple Leaves finish... finally




Okay so here's the finish that I promised over a week ago, apparently I did manage to get distracted. And by distracted I mean started the painting over because I didn't like the colors followed by a quick-ish freelance piece for the Texas Observer (I'll post it sometime after the issue comes out). Maybe I need to jinx myself more often, I could get used to a little more of this sort of distraction, the paying freelance kind not so much the having to restart midway through bit. Anyways what you think people of the internet? Thanks and hopefully more soon.

1 comment:

Sam Bosma said...

This painting stuff is a nice departure from your regular collage. It seems like it's letting you use some bolder colors, which look really nice here, specifically.